FUNCTIONS OF IQAC AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing ethical work culture in the Institute
- Establish and implement quality benchmarks for academic and
- Plays a vital role in the Institute for coordinating various activities ensuring
quality including adoption and dissemination of best methods and practices
- Organizing inter and intra Institutional Workshops, Seminars,awareness
programs, Project Exhibition and Research activities
- Ensuring a learner-centric ambience conducive for quality education and for
- Emphasize faculty expertise to adopt the knowledge, technology and
innovations for participatory teaching and learning process
- Conduct periodic audits of academic, administrative and research activities
for quality assessment.
- Collection of feedback from different stakeholders, Analyze and suggest
remedial actions for all stakeholder satisfaction.
- Preparing Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per norms and submit it to NAAC periodically.
- To plan and advise the Governing Body on infrastructure and facilities.
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in the college